Complaint Review: Living Scriptures

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: pissed@ the mormons — Mountain Home Idaho
Living Scriptures
Salt Lake City UT USA Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Living Scriptures I was suckered into these mormon dvds @ a fair I went to. I thought I was going to be able to pick the ones that I wanted. The next thing I know I get this big box of dvds. I tried to cancel it, but was told it had been past the eight days to cancel it. ( who puts an eight day limit on cancelling a contract?) ( oh, of course!! (((redacted))). the biggest ripper offers. Even more than a car sales person!) Salt Lake City Utah

The mormons ripped me off @ a fair I went to.  I thought it was going to be individual dvds that I can choose from.  It is a contract for a full box of dvds that I have no idea what they are about.  Tried to cancel the contract, the eight days had expired for cancellation of the contract.  Who has people sign a contract that expires in eight days?  (((redacted))) are worse than a car sales person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Living-Scriptures/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Living-Scriptures-I-was-suckered-into-these-mormon-dvds-a-fair-I-went-to-I-thought-I-w-1117402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Living Scriptures