Complaint Review: Living Scriptures

• Reported By: danmurphyar — Springdale Arkansas United States of America
Living Scriptures
odgen, Utah United States of America

Living Scriptures Nest Family Entertainment Bait & Switch odgen, Utah

They like to send upbeat enthusiastic return missionaries to your door to give you a fuzzy feeling that they're an honest and caring company.  It works.  I'm 47 years old and it's been a LONG time since I've been duped into getting ripped off.  The reason is that I generally read tons of reviews before spending any serious money on anything.  Oops!  They got me!

It NEVER OCCURRED to me that  I would see good art on the cover and then as we received more and more dvd's the characters became grotesque mutated aliens.  Is this really what I want my 5 year old son to think of when he imagines what the Savior looks like?  NO!  HECK NO!  Doesn't really matter the video's are of such poor quality he won't watch them anyhow.

And when I informed living scriptures I wanted to cancel they emailed me back and said there would be a $676.00 early cancellation fee.   Really?  Does that seem a bit steep to anybody besides me?  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!!   If you really want their terrible quality video's go buy them on ebay from others that have been ripped off.

Most people that have fell for the rip-off are more than happy to sell their collection for a FRACTION of the money that living scriptures is more than happy to extort from you.  And usually they've never been played because after trying to watch one or two video's we just don't have the stomach for more!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Living-Scriptures/odgen-Utah-/Living-Scriptures-Nest-Family-Entertainment-Bait-Switch-odgen-Utah-876125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Living Scriptures