Complaint Review: Living Social

• Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: James — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Living Social
1445 New York Ave NW, Suite 200 , Washington DC United States of America

Living Social FAILED TO PROVIDE SERVICE PAID FOR AND REFUSED TO REFUND MONEY Washington District of Columbia

I purchased two half hour riding lessons from Living Social. When I printed the voucher it read that I had to schedule the lessons by calling the phone number on the voucher. I called many times and only got an answering machine for Buckeye Performance Horses in Marysville Ohio. I could not schedule the lessons when no one would take the information or return calls. The time to redeem has almost run out. I called Living Social three times with no resolution. Finally, I requested a full refund. The value was $80, but all they would offer was coupons to buy something else from them worth only $40. I am posting this so you do not have a like experience. Never purchase anything from Living Social or Buckeye Performance Horses. You will get taken and forget about getting a refund. I received nothing for my $40 spent and have reported it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Living-Social/-Washington-DC-20005/Living-Social-FAILED-TO-PROVIDE-SERVICE-PAID-FOR-AND-REFUSED-TO-REFUND-MONEY-Washington-D-966477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Living Social