Complaint Review: Living Social

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Regan — Mountain Lakes New Jersey
Living Social

Living Social www.Livingsocial.com a "living nightmare" Internet

I bought $500 dollars worth of painting services off of www.livingsocial.com for $100. I spoke to the painter first to make sure he could do the work I needed. I made an appointment, the painter never showed up and would not return phone call. I e-mailed and called LivingNightmare several times to get a refund. The keep telling me they are looking into it, then finally said my only options are to use the coupon(can't guy does not show up) or use the $100 on another Livingsocial coupon. I want my credit card to be credited, which should be the policy as is on "Groupon". They are horrible and I see online they already had to pay a huge class action suit. They should be shut down!!!

Regan Caton
regancaton@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Living-Social/internet/Living-Social-wwwLivingsocialcom-a-living-nightmare-Internet-1046955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Living Social