Complaint Review: Living the Dream Intl

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Travel User — Internet United States of America
Living the Dream Intl
Tucanes 223, Riviera Nayarit, Nayarit, Mexico Internet United States of America

Living the Dream Intl Mexico Travel Company Beware same owner Jean Marie Theriault owner same scammer as Mexico Travel Company Quebec, Internet

I am a canadian citizen and got contacted by one of this "company" reps, I asked him where they are located and he said two different addresses, he couldn't tell cause he worked at home!

He said they have special prices for people who are willing to take a presentation at some resorts which I agreed, then he told me he worked for www.livingthedreamintl.com and invited me to see the website after I pushed about knowing if the offer was legit.  I also asked him what other resorts they have and said I could check some other brands at www.mexicotravelcompany.com, which he said is owned by them as well.

All conversation continued about where I wanted to go, that he had unbeatable prices and so on then he asked me where I lived, I told him Quebec, Canada. He made some kind of bad expression and said that I wasn't qualified for the package.

I looked everywhere on their site and it says nothing about such restriction which I think is open discrimination to us. Shouldn't they know where they are calling to before running a sales pitch? Besides, according to previous reviews it looks like they are same mexicotravelcompany people so I would stay away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Living-the-Dream-Intl/internet/Living-the-Dream-Intl-Mexico-Travel-Company-Beware-same-owner-Jean-Marie-Theriault-owner-s-1004652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Living the Dream Intl