Complaint Review: Living well magazine

Living well magazine
9909 Topanga Cyn Blvd Chatsworth, California United States of America

Living well magazine false advertisement Chatsworth, California

*Consumer Comment: Lets get together

They lie about there advertising. Misrepresentation they say the will be calling woth udates times and email proofs. They come get your credit card and do nothing more total scam. Never sent back proofs to do advertising or anything. Was debiting my account and I tried to call them to get information on where my advertising is or my proofs.  They don't do what the sales person said. "Every customer will go home with a copy", there aren't even any copies as you all know, forget the tv ads. Calling now threating me with lawsuit bank levy judgments and all kind of aggressive things. I am wondering if we should all file a class action suit? Any help? I am tired of being pushed around!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Living-well-magazine/Chatsworth-California-91311/Living-well-magazine-false-advertisement-Chatsworth-California-994756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Living well magazine

Lets get together

AUTHOR: Cust Serv NIGHTMARE - ()

We would like to get in contact with you as this exact thing has happened to us as well and we can take the case to the DA's office together