Indian

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: DBee — Bedford Texas
LivingSocial.com
Internet USA

LivingSocial.com Will not refund unused voucher when several attempts to contact merchant failed www.lvingsocial.com Texas

I purchased a Living Social deal for Wow Restoration I called and left a message at Wow Restoration to redeem my living soical coupon they never called me back.  The coupon expired so I called Living Social to get a refund since I paid for Services that was not rendered.  I was told that they did not have any complaints on Wow Restoration DFW so they will not give me a refund.

The customer service person at Living Social begin to read me the policy and refuse to answer any questions then she hung up.  People should not pay for services they did not receive period and having a refund policy that does that is a rip off/  I will never purchase anything from LivingSocial.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LivingSocialcom/internet/LivingSocialcom-Will-not-refund-unused-voucher-when-several-attempts-to-contact-merchan-1051384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LivingSocial.com