Complaint Review: Livingston Monetary Group

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: Michele — Calgary, Alberta Alabama
Livingston Monetary Group
Internet USA

Livingston Monetary Group I was contacted via email by April Johnson who said she was with the Livingston Monetary Group who said I was approved for a marine loan of $60,000. Albany New York

I was contacted by April Johnson who said she was with Livingston Monetary Group and that I was approved for a $60,000 marine loan for a boat purchase.  I was at the time working with a broker who did financing, so I thought that was how she found me.

She said since I was borrowing a large amount of money they would need a three month collateral payment.  I looked the company up and they seem legimate.  She harassed me every 15 minutes for over a week before I finally broke down and wired her the money.  Then she said she needed an extra two payments as the lender was scared I would not repay, so I foolishly paid the next two, for a total of $4,530.00.  She had her "boss" Kimberly Scott contact me to pay insurance on the loan, another $435, once paid they would immediately disburse.  Then apparently there was a fee for going over the border, then a Mr. David Carr contact me about a fee for off shore banking transfers.

I then said no more, and just refund my monies paid so far, he replied it would be 30 business days.  In all I have been ripped off for over $6,000, and the 30 days are up in 48 hours.  Mr David Carr's phone 1-844-879-7392 has been disconnected and Ms Johnson at 1-518-772-0840 goes directly to a voice mail.  I am a professional and should have known better.  I hope someone catches these people, there has to be some kind of justice out there for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Livingston-Monetary-Group/internet/Livingston-Monetary-Group-I-was-contacted-via-email-by-April-Johnson-who-said-she-was-wi-1172237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Livingston Monetary Group