Complaint Review: LmStainsafe

• Submitted: Mon, March 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 28, 2005

• Reported By:Waddell Arizona
LmStainsafe
stainsafe.com Palm Beach Gardens, Florida U.S.A.

Stainsafe ripoff ignores requests for warranty repair PaPalm Beach Gardens Florida

I am sick and tired of companies cheating consumers out of what they paid for. It seems to be happening more and more. All I want if what I paid for, no more, no less.

In December I called for a warranty repair covered under this warranty. I have used them before but they didn't have me on file. They requested I fax my receipts, luckily I keep everything. This was from 10/2000. I shouldn't have had to do this. I called several times to check and make sure it was received. It was confirmed. I have name and date of who I talked to. A month later I received a postcard saying they did not get what they asked for so they closed out my claim.

I was furious. I wrote a firm letter giving them two weeks to take care of this along with copies of everything they asked for. I sent it certifed mail. It was received by them, but ignored.

I am filing a small claim in court against them which is how I found your website, looking for the CEO name for the paperwork. I did some research, they were dropped by the company I bought my furniture from but they were unable to give a reason, I am sure we know why. The Better Business Bureau dropped them as well. I would like to get involved in a class action lawsuit because I am tired of being ripped off!

Pamela
Waddell, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2005 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LmStainsafe/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida/Stainsafe-ripoff-ignores-requests-for-warranty-repair-PaPalm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-136589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LmStainsafe