Complaint Review: Loan 4 U Today

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Bobbie — Batavia Iowa
Loan 4 U Today

Loan 4 U Today Stole my bank account information, created a fake check, and took money from my account Internet

These people (Loan 4 U Today) somehow obtained my bank information.  They then used that information to create a fake paper check to steal $30 from my account.  Thank goodness, I check my account several times a day since I budget to the penny.  When I saw this I called my bank and asked them to stop the unauthorized debit from my account.  I live in a small town, so my bank knows me and knows I'm telling the truth.  I googled the company "Loan 4 U Today" and found several similar complaints against them.  These people need to be stopped.  Can they be reported to the FBI's Cyber Crime Unit?  Something needs to be done with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-4-U-Today/internet/Loan-4-U-Today-Stole-my-bank-account-information-created-a-fake-check-and-took-money-fr-1045851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan 4 U Today