Complaint Review: Loan 4 U Today

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Bev — Frankfort Kentucky
Loan 4 U Today

Loan 4 U Today Whatever else they call themselves SCAMS HAVE TAKEN MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT Internet

Loan $ U Today took $30 out of my account.  I have never heard of them nor do I know how they got my information.  They said to look on their website for the day I applied.  They say I applied on April 19.  I wsa out of town all day that day not even close to a computer so there is no way I authorized them to do anything.  They need to be stopped.  My bank sent it back cause it overdrew my account but now they are charging me $30 overdraft fee.  I told them I wanted a Fraud Form but still have not received it.  This is a ripoff if ever I say one.  I'm joining the many others who have had this done.  We need to shut them down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-4-U-Today/internet/Loan-4-U-Today-Whatever-else-they-call-themselves-SCAMS-HAVE-TAKEN-MONEY-FROM-MY-ACCOUNT-I-1045786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan 4 U Today