Complaint Review: Loan 4 U today

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa — Colordo Springs Colorado
Loan 4 U today

Loan 4 U today This company took $30 out of my vhecking account unauthorized. When I called them back they said I had authorized them, which is a complete lie. Internet

Yesterday, I discovered I  had a check for $30 withdrawn on my account for which I hadn't written.  Turns out Loan 4 u today took this money out unauthorized to do so.  When I called them they said I had authorized them to do so which I replied, I had never been to your website so how could I have authorized it.  When I asked which company I had applied with they could not tell me for which then I proceeded to tell them I had opened up a fraud investigation with my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-4-U-today/internet/Loan-4-U-today-This-company-took-30-out-of-my-vhecking-account-unauthorized-When-I-cal-1036381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan 4 U today