Complaint Review: Loan 4 U

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Ronald Conrad — Santa Rosa California
Loan 4 U

Loan 4 U withdrawing money out of my checking account without authorization Internet

The last two months I had 30 dollars withdrawn from my checking account from this company. I called them in March and they said they couldn't do anything about it because they had my application in their files. I told them to cancel everything.

This month it happened again and I could not get through to them. I don't feel it would do any good. I need to get it stop and have money returned to me plus penalties.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-4-U/internet/Loan-4-U-withdrawing-money-out-of-my-checking-account-without-authorization-Internet-1045464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan 4 U