Complaint Review: Loan 4 You Today

• Submitted: Mon, April 29, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Gail — Westport Massachusetts
Loan 4 You Today

Loan 4 You Today sent a bogus check to my bank with all my information and took $30.00 saying I had authorized it. I have no idea who/what this "company" is but I have not Authorized this! Internet

This place submitted a bogus check to my bank saying I had authorized them to cash a check.  I did no such thing.  The check was for $30.00.  When I try to call the number on the check, I get a voice mail saying everyone is too busy to answer the phone and puts me into a voice mail.  I would like to get my money back ASAP!!! and this rip off place put where they belong!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-4-You-Today/internet/Loan-4-You-Today-sent-a-bogus-check-to-my-bank-with-all-my-information-and-took-3000-sa-1046984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan 4 You Today