Complaint Review: Loan 4 u today

• Updated: Sun, March 24, 2013

• Reported By: Don — Akron Ohio
Loan 4 u today

Loan 4 u today Misappropriated funds from my bank account , Internet

While reconciling my checking account I discovered an unfamiliar check number had posted to my account from a company I never did business with.  Upon contacting the phone number on the check, I came to the realization that I my bank account had been compromised.  I initiated a claim for the return of my money and filed a fraudulent activity report against the company with my bank and  notified W3C also known as the World Wide Web Consortium.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-4-u-today/internet/Loan-4-u-today-Misappropriated-funds-from-my-bank-account-Internet-1037689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan 4 u today