Complaint Review: Loan 4 you today

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: Sue — Hales Corners Wisconsin
Loan 4 you today
Internet USA

Loan 4 you today Without my permission took 4 $30.00 withdrawls out of my checking account Internet

loans 4 u today over the period of 1  and 1/2 month made 4 seperate withdrawls from my checking account of $30.00 each. I have not taken out a loan with them or signed any contract with them or heard of them. I went on the internet when I saw this on my account to see who this company was and saw the scam complaints and went to my bank with the information and had my account flagged and closed and gave them all of the information to investigate and prosecute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-4-you-today/internet/Loan-4-you-today-Without-my-permission-took-4-3000-withdrawls-out-of-my-checking-accoun-1050054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan 4 you today