Complaint Review: Loan 4U Today

Loan 4U Today YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT ## IS NOT SAFE!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: I have information

*Consumer Comment: I'm a victim also

*Consumer Comment: Loan4utoday.com needs to be shut down

I have online banking and check my account's activity every 1-2 days.  Today I noticed a $30 check issued to Loan4UToday, with an impossible check#.  What??!!  So, I immediately called my bank and filed a dispute claim for fraudulent charges.  My bank is a rabid dog regarding fraud, and investigates/pursues claims aggressively.  Yes, I did have to close out that account and open a new one.  Yes, it was a hassle to go to a branch and personally transfer my balance to the new account.  BUT, I have the peace of mind to know the money trail stopped today.  Check your statements regularly, report all suspicious activity.  Even if you made an error and forgot a charge (hey, I've done it, too), don't give these scammers a leghold on your life and free money.  It's your money, you earned it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-4U-Today/internet/Loan-4U-Today-YOUR-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-IS-NOT-SAFE-Internet-1027705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan 4U Today

I have information

AUTHOR: Lisamb4169 - ()

I have information in reference to whom has done this to us. Go to your local police report, print out a image of the check and take it to the police. I am doing the same, got off the phone with the NV PD for silversprings NV. If you also want to file a report with the FTC against godaddy.com for aiding and abiding a criminal on their hosting service.

I'm a victim also

AUTHOR: Diane - ()

Today I noticed the 2nd check that came out of my account yesterday!!!   Today I went to my bank and closed my account so they can't touch my hard earned money.  I am a mother of 6 and I live from paycheck to paycheck and each time they sent these checks into my bank it has caused me to go negative... it really sucks.  I also filed a fraud report and I hope that my bank understands and I can recoup me $60.

When this happened the first time I immediately went to my bank and they gave me a copy of the check sent in.  It had a number on it and I called and never got through, I was transferred to an automated voice mail system and tried calling again today (4/16/13) and still no answer.  I hope this person(s) get what they deserve when they are caught!!!

Loan4utoday.com needs to be shut down

AUTHOR: Lisamb4169 - ()

I would gladly pay a damn hacker to shut this asshole down. He's a fraud and con-artist, at best. Last month we received a check through our checking account that appeared to be a counterfeit check. Good thing I am internet savvy and found out who the owner is. We really need to stick together and file a class action lawsuit against this guy, since the proper authorities in silver springs NV, won't do crap to this guy. He tried to pass another charge through today, but is getting a rude awakening. My bank takes care of fraud diligently and aggressively. He will be stopped.

His name is Aaron Shaof, he tried to send another BOGUS order confirmation to my email which looks like this. I will attach a screen shot so you all be AWARE. I don't want a damn editors comment on this report either. Your advise is no good when people are stealing on a regular basis from strangers! This guy needs to rot in hell.

Oh btw, if you try to phone the BOGUS tech support number, listed on the BOGUS email order conformation it doesn't work. They are LIARS and CHEATS and THIEVES.