• Report: #1162063

10211 West Samplae Road #214 Coral Springs, Florida USA
  • Phone: 1-855-500-3863
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Loan Capital Unsecured Loan Request to provide a unsecured loan to consolidate was debt. Coral Springs Florida

I'm very disturb to find out that the company has so many complaints of fraud .  I'm a hrd working single mother struggling.  I put myself in a bind trying to help my daughter through college.  This has really shook my world and now I have to find a way to catch up with the indent of sending a processing fee out of a already tight budget.  I know that there are so many dishonest people preying on the weak. I pray that GOD will destroy  dishonest people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 05:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-Capital/Coral-Springs-Florida-33065/Loan-Capital-Unsecured-Loan-Request-to-provide-a-unsecured-loan-to-consolidate-was-debt-1162063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan Capital