Complaint Review: Loan Depot--Gloria Z.

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Denver Colorado United States of America
Loan Depot--Gloria Z.
26642 Towne Center Dr foothills ranch, California United States of America

Loan Depot--Gloria Z. Took my money, strung along for 3 months, poor follow up foothills ranch, California

I locked my loan in August, 2012.  Gloria Z and her underwriting cohort were constantly asking for more paperwork, back tax information, and documentation, over the course of almost 2 months.  They would rarely respond to my calls within 48 hours.  My credit score is just under 800, and I paid $990 dollars for two property refinances, yet, when the loan finally went to the underwriter in November, 3 months after the lock!, I was told my employment status had changed, I was not approved, and no refunds would be granted.  When I called to ask Gloria for her manager's name and number, we got into an argument, she said, "Don't threaten me, we have lawyers!" then hung up on me.  Absolutely disgusting behavior, and awful experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-Depot-Gloria-Z/foothills-ranch-California-92610/Loan-Depot-Gloria-Z-Took-my-money-strung-along-for-3-months-poor-follow-up-foothills-974653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan Depot--Gloria Z.