Complaint Review: Loan Depot

• Reported By: Veteran — Middleburg Florida
Loan Depot
26642 Town center dr Foothill Ranch, California USA

Loan Depot Veterans Beware !!! Foothill Ranch California

Alittle over a month ago Loan Depot called me and said that knowing I was a disabled veteran and under-water on my mortgage they could help me refinance to a lower rate and lower my payments. They talked all sweet and offered me 3.85% and said that I was qualified. I consented to credit reports etc. They sent me a disclosure report saying that I had qualified for the lower rate and we could settle in about a week or two. Then, I did not hear from them for about a month and they kept sending 3 more disclosures with different rates. Finally on the 17th of this month they sent me a disclosure with a 4.7% rate. They said that "oh the market went up". They intentionally waited to take advantage of the market. These are the parasites that almost bankrupted this country and they are at it again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-Depot/Foothill-Ranch-California-92610/Loan-Depot-Veterans-Beware-Foothill-Ranch-California-1059876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan Depot