Complaint Review: Loan Depot

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: nlm — burbank California United States of America
Loan Depot
foothill ranch, California United States of America

Loan Depot Snake oil sales men is the only way I can describe this company. Run don't walk to the nearest exit. I was just looking to save 1 point on my refi. 6 months later, run around, stupidity, lies, do not foothill ranch, California

I have excellent credit, no debt except my morgage. I am a long time home owner. I was looking to lower my interest rate. loan depot had the best rate. I learned my lesson. pigs get slaughtered. Avoid this company at all costs. the savings I wanted compared to the 6 months of run around wasn't worth it. I never did get my refi. By the time they rejected me! rates had gone up and I was out the $495.00 appraisal fee. They are great salesmen who will promise you the moon.  How they are still in business I'll never know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-Depot/foothill-ranch-California-/Loan-Depot-Snake-oil-sales-men-is-the-only-way-I-can-describe-this-company-Run-dont-wa-1007326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan Depot