Virgin

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Vickey S — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Loan Depot

Loan Depot BEEN RIPPED OFF! PAID $495 IN ADVANCE NO REFI!!! I am disabled, and they know this. I have excellent credit. I put in for a refi September 26, 2012. Today is November 13, 2012 and NO REFI. I hav Internet

On September 26, 2012, I gave my credit card number to a Michael Fink at Loan Depot.  This was for a $495 deposit on a refinance on my home.  I am disabled.  I have a 750 credit score.  Within a week they had an appraiser out.  I was really hurting because it was alot of me to do in such a short time.

Around October 15th, I hear from the loan processor, Dave Love.  He requested several items, which I faxed promptly.  Around the 20th, I realized it was getting close to the 30 days and I contacted both of these guys.  Next thing I know, I am being asked to provide proof of permanent disability!  I sent in a copy of my permanent disability placard signed by my doctor.  Next Dave Love stalls saying he had to check with the appraiser regarding permanent bars on a window in my garage!  I've refinanced twice in the past, never a problem.

Now, neither of them or some women named Caroline will email or call me back.  I have an email from Michael Fink assuring me the return of the $495 if I didn't receive the loan.

Disgruntled and disgusted

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-Depot/internet/Loan-Depot-BEEN-RIPPED-OFF-PAID-495-IN-ADVANCE-NO-REFI-I-am-disabled-and-they-kno-968728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan Depot