Complaint Review: Loan For You Troday

• Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: Rich — OFallon Missouri
Loan For You Troday
None Given Nationwide United States of America

Loan For You Troday Though a pre-printed check, they took $30 out of my account without authorization. None GIven, Nationwide

I logged on at 5:45 to see if a deposit hit my account.  It was $30 short.  When I looked at the transactions, I noticed a check for $30.  We don't write checks so when I clicked on it, it was a typed check to my bank for cash, for the amount of $30.  Even the signature was typed, not signed and not signed by me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 04:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-For-You-Troday/nationwide/Loan-For-You-Troday-Though-a-pre-printed-check-they-took-30-out-of-my-account-without-a-1041154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan For You Troday