Complaint Review: Loan Max , Anderson Financial LLC

• Submitted: Sat, May 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 03, 2008

• Reported By:Woodbridge Virginia
Loan Max , Anderson Financial LLC
Jefferson Davis Hwy Woodbridge, Virginia U.S.A.

Loan Max , Anderson Financial LLC cheats, underhanded, corrupt, money hungry, liars Woodbridge Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry about your experience

I went into Loan Max to payoff my loan with a certified check, because the check didn't have the Loan Max but had the corporate name Anderson Financial the refused to take the check. the females that were in the business pertended to call their regional manager and was telling him that the letter "e" was also missing I ask to speak with him they said that I couldn't talk with him on their phone but gave me a 800 number which was a call center. by that time it was it was too late for me to contact the finance company where I got the certified check and return to them by 6:00 to complete transactions which now mean I have been added antoher 300% interest. I called the 800 late after I got home to no avail.

If any reporter reads this please contact me so we can get rid of businesses practices like this. I really have been taught a lesson all that shine isn't gold "LOAN MAX"

Gwen
Woodbridge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2008 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-Max-Anderson-Financial-LLC/Woodbridge-Virginia-22192/Loan-Max-Anderson-Financial-LLC-cheats-underhanded-corrupt-money-hungry-liars-Woodbr-330279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan Max , Anderson Financial LLC

Sorry about your experience

AUTHOR: Rich - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry that you had that experience with the company that i work for. I was a bit shocked to hear about your experience as we do not follow these practices nor are they apart of our corporate structure. As far as your certified check being mis-spelled is concerned, it's true that banks are picky and it's possible that the deposit for the check would have been refused.