Complaint Review: Loan Max Anderson Financial

• Submitted: Thu, October 16, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 16, 2008

• Reported By:Locust Virginia
Loan Max Anderson Financial
http://www.loanmax.com/ http://www.andersonfinancialnetwork.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 540-899-9444
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Loan Max Title Loans / Anderson Financial Network This title loan company gave me a loan towards my very small state SSI Check, and demanding 300% interest on that loan. Fredericksburg Virginia

I read on the www that it is actually illegal to expect funds from an individual who collects state or government funded money monthly, and this is what this particular title loan company has done. Also, I was making regular payments monthly towards the interest only until my car broke down, and I had to put money into it, unsuccessful completing repairs, due to the engine is gone, and the front end is ruined, which bought me 2 payments behind, so I called to make arrangements, and one of the local office staff persons told me that he would wave those two payments and allow me to pay 2 more and my debt would be settled. But later that evening, I got a call from the main office staff person, which is located in another state, unfimiliar to me, and she said that no notes were made in my file on that particular conversation with the local office employee, so I called the local office and they stated that the staff person who told me of the settlement was not in the office, but they wanted me to confirm my address, and I denied, because I feel as though they are doing something underhanded as well as against the law, since I read that Loan Max companies are being sued and closed down in many states. Please someone help me with this situation. I am a disabled person on a monthly fixed income, and this matter is stressing me out to the point of sickness of all sorts.

Lynnette
Locust, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2008 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-Max-Anderson-Financial/nationwide/Loan-Max-Title-Loans-Anderson-Financial-Network-This-title-loan-company-gave-me-a-loan-t-1033271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan Max Anderson Financial