Complaint Review: Loan Servicing Center

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:Fresno California
Loan Servicing Center
Po Box 57071 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Loan Servicing Center - Consumer Portfolio Services Health problems put me out of work - "King" (representative) told me not to worry it would not go on the credit report Irvine California

Loan Servicing Center Consumer Portfolio Services
Representative: "King"

Shortly after I bought the car I became severly ill and was put on disability. I made the payments but became one month behind waiting on the first check. I spoke with King who advised me not to worry it would not go on my credit report. Then I made a payment that Loan Servicing posted as $30 (?) when my check stated $300.00 (?).

Again, King said he would correct and it would not go on my credit since it was their error. It was a 6 month ordeal getting them to fix that situation - they wanted me to make another payment - said I wrote the wrong amount - I sent a copy of my check to them showing that I had written the correct amount. Since that time this has appeared on my credit report. I have continued to call and write letters but my "file is purged" and I need to file a dispute with the credit agency and that was on May 1, 2007. I've called and "they are busy and trying to find this file". The car was long paid off and I want this off my credit report since it was not my file and since "King" assured me more than once it would not be on my credit report.

Gretchen l. p
Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-Servicing-Center/Irvine-California-92619-7071/Loan-Servicing-Center-Consumer-Portfolio-Services-Health-problems-put-me-out-of-work--385227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan Servicing Center