Complaint Review: Loan Web Funding Group

• Submitted: Sat, July 19, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 19, 2008

• Reported By:Petal Mississippi
Loan Web Funding Group
1306 W. Craig St., Ste. 1211 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Loan Web Funding Group Stole my money and did not provide me with the loan that they promised I would receive Las Vegas Nevada

I was looking in my local advertising paper and found ad that promised a guarnteed loan of 5k to 50k regardless of your credit. I replied to ad and spoke to a friendly female who took all my info and told me I would be contacted by a representative in 24 hours or less. The next day a man by the name of Vincent Wingate contacted me and told me I was approved of a loan of 5k and would need to send at least 10% down .

I took my entire paycheck and wired it Western Union he told me to wire it to a man named John Riley who was the so called insurance man I wired the money and was informed the next day that I would need to send an extra 10% I told him I did'nt have it he told me that he would refund my money back and should receive it in 7 business days that has been a month ago and still has yet to receive my money.

If there is anyone else this phoney has ripped off and is filing a class action lawsuit I would very much like to be contacted. To all of those affected by this ripoff my heartfelt appoliges goes out to them.

Tim b.
Petal, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2008 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan-Web-Funding-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89032/Loan-Web-Funding-Group-Stole-my-money-and-did-not-provide-me-with-the-loan-that-they-promi-353160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan Web Funding Group