Complaint Review: Loan4UToday

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Patches — Plymouth Wisconsin
Loan4UToday

Loan4UToday FastLoan.com Loan4UToday withdrew an unauthorized withdrawal of $30 from my bank account in March 2013. FastLoan.com withdrew another $30 in April 2013 unauthorized. Internet

Loan4UToday withdrew an unauthorized $30 from my checking account in March 2013.  I called the company who told me I applied for a loan with them on March 21, 2013.  I informed them I did not request a loan from them.  They told me they would remove my name from their "list" before being hung up on by a supervisor.

On April 15, 2013 FastLoans.com withdrew another unauthorized $30 from my checking account.  I called them 22 times to reach a customer service representative.  I was hung up on twice, then when I finally reached a representative and began explaining the unauthorized money withdrawn from my account and my request to be reimbursed, I was disconnected.  I immediately called back and their office was closed.

I filled out two dispute forms with my bank who faxed over to each company regarding the unauthorized withdrawals, but was told if they didn't credit my account there was nothing further they could do other than to close out my account and open a new one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4UToday/internet/Loan4UToday-FastLoancom-Loan4UToday-withdrew-an-unauthorized-withdrawal-of-30-from-my-ba-1044451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4UToday