Complaint Review: Loan4UToday

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Trisha — Pinole California

Loan4UToday Generated an unauthorized check to my account , Internet

A check for $30.00 was generated by this company and submitted to my checking account by this company On March 26th.Paid by my bank on March 28th

When I was able to speak to their customer service department.I was told that they are an application broker and the fee was for a loan I applied for in the last 30 days.

When I asked for the name of this company to which I had applied for this loan,I was told their system was down at the time and she was unable to access it to provide me this information I needed and to call back tomorrow when the system is up again.

When I told her the difficulty getting through to someone to talk to (4 days of back to back calls and 45 minutes on hold).I was given the e-mail address (support@loan4Utoday.com)and told to send and e-mail the next day.

I have since done so an awaiting a response from them as to when I will get my money back.And the name of this company to which I was supposed to have applied for a loan,of which I have not done.

I intend to persue this issue until I find out how this company obtained my personal information so any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4UToday/internet/Loan4UToday-Generated-an-unauthorized-check-to-my-account-Internet-1040105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4UToday