Complaint Review: Loan4Utoday.com

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Juanita — BULL SHOALS Arkansas
Loan4Utoday.com
1001 Honeysuckle Ave BULL SHOALS, Arkansas United States of America

Loan4Utoday.com This company has deducted $30 twice from my checking account and I didn't authorize any deductions. BULL SHOALS, Arkansas

I checked my bank balance and saw a deduction for $30 from Loan4Utoday.com that had been automatically deducted on April 19, 2013.  I went to the bank on April 26, 2013 and filed a dispute to stop these deductions.  I have never heard of the company and didn't authorize these deductions so my bank had me sign a dispute form to stop this company from deducting anymore money.  Then today when I checked my balance again I realized that Loan4Utoday.com has now taken a second deduction out of my checking account on April 22, 2013 so I will have to go back to the bank to stop this payment too.  I also called the phone number of the ACH deduction from the bank and could never get a live person to talk to.  All you get is an answering machine and every time you leave a message no one ever calls you back.  I did give my name, I said I had filed a report with the Attorney General's office in Arkansas and I was also going to the bank to stop these deductions.  Still no one called me back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4Utodaycom/BULL-SHOALS-Arkansas-72619/Loan4Utodaycom-This-company-has-deducted-30-twice-from-my-checking-account-and-I-didnt-1046754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4Utoday.com