Complaint Review: Loan4You

• Submitted: Sun, May 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, May 05, 2013

• Reported By: MM — Norfolk Virginia
Internet USA

Loan4You Scammers!! They stole $30 from my account three different times! Internet

I have to stress first that I have NEVER done any business with a company called Loans4You!! They first stole $30 from my checking account in February 2013. I filed a fraud report with my bank and recieved the money back.

Two months later in April 2013 they did it again! Again for the same amount. I reported it to my bank immediately and they returned the money to me. They suggested I open a new account which I did. They told me to leave the old one open for two weeks to make sure everything cleared.

They did it again! Not a week later in May 2013 they stole another $30!! This will cause my rent check to bounce!! I don't know if my bank will refund my money or not this time. I don't know who these people are and WHY the bank can't bar them from people's accounts! This really pisses me off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4You/internet/Loan4You-Scammers-They-stole-30-from-my-account-three-different-times-Internet-1048645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4You