Complaint Review: Loan4me.com

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: robbedagain101 — Cape Coral Florida
Loan4me.com
Nevada Internet USA

Loan4me.com Fastloanfast.com Loan4utoday.com Loan4me.com Is Positively A Scam I Found Proof On An Extention Even, MUST READ! Internet

Loan4Utoday.com Fastloanfast.com Loan4Utoday.com stoled from my bank account 3 months in a row though all fees were reversed, Its now time to change my bank account, I really thought Law enforcement was doing something about this as even I submitted 2 reports to FBI IC3 and even the attorney general and they could care less obviously because this company has been doing this for over a year now stealing millions each year Possibly each month from bank accounts $30 at a time non stop from people that never even heard of them.

obviously using sometype of software to break into bank account just whoever the software picks? HERES THE AMAZING THING This company still has the same phone number and website even after ripping people off millions in total the law enforcement still does not shut down there website even lol even terminate that number, Do an arrest ???????   These Websites WHO is the service provider godaddy web,com ??? who,  they should also be liable for allowing criminal websites as these loan websites to continue scams of this magnatude.

I called them the first time they took $30 from my bank in March and did get through and talk to a female (after 50 calls in a row) The female sounded USA all the way, I complained heavily and she said she will take me off the list, when I asked how she got my info she read off my name and email address and said it was on a online application on there screen ( info that I never gave anyone) I swore at her and told her I reported this to the FBI and other authorities, and she said do not bash our company and hung me up!

---YOU MUST TRY THIS--I called today after hours and when the message plays press 2 it will give you an option to an extension by name, as pressing many combinations I found an extension that gives the message loud and clear, Press 225 and someones extension sais THIS IS A SCAM, I couldnt believe my ears lol

The bank told me today this nonsense cost them millions in fixing reversals, its too bad the law doesnt go after the big ones like Loan4utoday.com or Fastloanfast.com even Loan4me.com and whatever other domain names point to Loan4utoday.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4mecom/internet/Loan4mecom-Fastloanfastcom-Loan4utodaycom-Loan4mecom-Is-Positively-A-Scam-I-Found-Pro-1049752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4me.com