Complaint Review: Loan4u today.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Gwen — Birmingham Alabama
Loan4u today.com

Loan4u today.com i have a telephone number for them 775-200-1525 This company has fraudently took money out of my account 30.00 which i didn't authorize. I never heard of this company and don't know who they are. I have reported this to my bank & they are investi Silver Springs, Internet

I'm reporting this company Loan4utoday.com.  i don't know who this company is but they took 30.00 out of my checking account without my authorization, I've never even heard of them.  This has caused me overdraft fee with my bank.  On the check they processed the used an address & old phone number in which i no longer reside & phone number as well.  i don't know how they got my checking account information but this is fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4u-todaycom/internet/Loan4u-todaycom-i-have-a-telephone-number-for-them-775-200-1525-This-company-has-fraudent-1036166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4u today.com