Complaint Review: Loan4uToday

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Maven1 — Los Angeles California
Loan4uToday

Loan4uToday Another Major Rip-Off, Internet

A pre-printed check in the amount of $30.00 was created by a phony Nevada company called Loan4YouToday.com and submitted to my bank (as if it was me) and the money was withdrawn without my knowledge by the Nevada company.  Several attempts to reach them by phone were futile as they put me on hold and announced how far back in the cue I was to reach an agent.  (It started at 10, but by the time it reached 6 I was disconnected.  This happened 16 times).  So, I am out $30 to a company I've never heard of for a loan I didn't ask for, and absolutely no way of reaching the company to complain or get my money back.  Royal bummer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4uToday/internet/Loan4uToday-Another-Major-Rip-Off-Internet-1046444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4uToday