sticks

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — Willisburg Kentucky
Loan4uToday

Loan4uToday SCAMMED ME! Internet

On April 2, 2013 I checked my online bank account as I often do. I noticed on April 1, 2013 a check in the amount of $30 was posted to my account. It was a weird chech number so I checked it. Loan4uToday generated a fraudulent check with ALL my information on there and took my hard earned money. I contacted my bank and they are in the process of working on it. My representative said I am not the first he has seen this happen to with this company. Your information is NOT safe with them. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4uToday/internet/Loan4uToday-SCAMMED-ME-Internet-1040155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4uToday