Complaint Review: Loan4uToday

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Mimi — Hudsonville Michigan
Loan4uToday

Loan4uToday STOLE $30.00 from my bank account without my permission or consent Internet

I never even heard of this company.  Upon looking on their website, I found that one of their requirements is direct deposit.  I do not have nor can I get that at my current employers. So I am ineligible, so why would I have authorized them to take money from my bank account?

In their fake check of mine, they didn't even know my correct address. They're more than 6 months behind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4uToday/internet/Loan4uToday-STOLE-3000-from-my-bank-account-without-my-permission-or-consent-Internet-1040578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4uToday