Complaint Review: Loan4uToday

• Submitted: Mon, March 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: Joshua — Liberty Missouri

Loan4uToday This comp. took $30.00 dollars from my acount. i never did buisnsess with them i had reseved a loan from discount advance and then 5 days latter this other place stole my money Internet

this comp. took $30.00 dollars from my bank acount 5 days after i had reseved a loan from discountadvance loans. i had never used loans4utoday. I dont now how they got my info to my account and how they could take $30.00 from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4uToday/internet/Loan4uToday-This-comp-took-3000-dollars-from-my-acount-i-never-did-buisnsess-with-the-1037935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4uToday