Complaint Review: Loan4uToday

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa — Miami Florida

Loan4uToday charged $30.00 from my bank and I don't have an account with them. Internet

I applied for a cash advance and several companies contacted me by e-mail and telephone. This company cantacted me by phone the person had a very strong accent and I barely understood him after he verified my information I was transferred to someone else same strong accent, at the end of the conversation he stated that I would be charged $30.00 and as I asked what is this for and he speedily answered in which I did not understand and at that point I told him I did not agree with any additional charges and that I declined their services. I February this charge appeared on my bank account and I filed a claim with my bank they explain that they would waive the fee for removing this charge and that it may show up again later and it did. My account is overdrawn because of this charge and now I have to pay NSF fee for this and my bank says if they reverse it again I would have to pay $30.0 for that service. This is illegal I did not receive their service (cash advance) and did not agree to this charge therefore my $30.00 should be refunded and name and bank account information deleted from there system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4uToday/internet/Loan4uToday-charged-3000-from-my-bank-and-I-dont-have-an-account-with-them-Internet-1045827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4uToday