Complaint Review: Loan4utoday.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — Belton Texas
Loan4utoday.com

Loan4utoday.com Loan 4utoday.com took 30.00 dollars out of my account as a check, didn't know what that was so I called my bank, now I have to close my account and file a complaint against them. , Internet

*General Comment: unable to contact company

Check my bank account about 2-3 times a week and seen something for a check with no number for 30.00 called my back and found out it was from loan4utoday. Well now I have to close my account and file a complaint, it's a hassle, but it will be worth it to know they cannot get my money anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4utodaycom/internet/Loan4utodaycom-Loan-4utodaycom-took-3000-dollars-out-of-my-account-as-a-check-didnt-1036178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4utoday.com

#1 General Comment

unable to contact company

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I have no idea who this company is and how they got my information but a 30 check was written against my account using a fake acct # and fake signature. When I tried to call , the recording sent to me voicemail.
They can not be reached. I'm furious!