Complaint Review: Loan4utoday.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Leslie Crumpler — Gallatin Tennessee United States of America

Loan4utoday.com They took money out of my bank account when I applied for a loan.Instead of giving me a loan they ripped me off Internet

These people took my monry out of my bank account taht I did not have.I don't even have an account with them ,in fact I had never heard of them until they stole money from my bank account.2 weeks ago I applied for a loan with western sky and I had to give them my banking information and now all these different companies are trying to steal money from my account and Loan4utoday.com succededin doing so,and every time I try to call them to get my money back they just keep transfering me to different people until one of them just hangs up on me.If I actually knew where they were I would go there and beat the h**l out of every single one of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4utodaycom/internet/Loan4utodaycom-They-took-money-out-of-my-bank-account-when-I-applied-for-a-loanInstead-1018048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4utoday.com