efficient

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: wjvickers — Dallas Georgia
Loan4utoday.com

Loan4utoday.com This company tried to take $30.00 out of my account last month with a ACH draft and I was able to stop it. This month the hit my account with a counter check, and again I was able to stop it. But unfo , Internet

Last month this company tried to take $30.00 out of my account by a ACH, which was not approved by me and I was able to dispute it. Thinking this had taken care of this matter, but this month they tried again by using a counter check in the amount of $30.00.  Unfortunately, I will have to closed out this account which is a hardship on me since I am housebound.

I have tried to contact this company, but with no success. I hope they found the people that is doing this and put them in jail. I am a disabled person and I can not afford for people to steal money from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4utodaycom/internet/Loan4utodaycom-This-company-tried-to-take-3000-out-of-my-account-last-month-with-a-ACH-1046488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4utoday.com