Complaint Review: Loan4youtoday, fastloan4me, etc.

• Submitted: Wed, May 22, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: laura — Westand Michigan
Loan4youtoday, fastloan4me, etc.
Internet USA

Loan4youtoday, fastloan4me, etc. deducted for loan applications five separate times from bank account Internet

My bank account has been ripped off on five separate occasions by a payday advance company.

They are impossible to contact, when e-mailed their only response is I must have applied for this loan because it was deducted.

I have never applied for a payday advance on-line or received any of these so-called loans I am applying for.

How in the world do I make this stop without changing my account and how do I find out how they got my

information??

This is a scam, the phone numbers don't connect, and these people are ripping off many people

I have also contacted the BBB with no result

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4youtoday-fastloan4me-etc/internet/Loan4youtoday-fastloan4me-etc-deducted-for-loan-applications-five-separate-times-from-1052889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4youtoday, fastloan4me, etc.