Complaint Review: Loan4youtoday.com

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Bernice Hardy — Milwaukee Wisconsin
Loan4youtoday.com
Unknown Unknown, Wisconsin United States of America

Loan4youtoday.com They withdraw 30 dollars from my account using a check number 99220 without authorization for a loan that I did not take from them or their company. Unknown, Wisconsin

This company fraudulently went to my checking account and took $30 from it unauthorized by me and I want my money back. They are saying that it is for a loan that I am "supposedly" going to take from them, but that is untrue I do not desire to have a loan with this company and want my $30 refunded to me immediately.

Bernice Hardy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4youtodaycom/Unknown-Wisconsin-/Loan4youtodaycom-They-withdraw-30-dollars-from-my-account-using-a-check-number-99220-wit-1045850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4youtoday.com