plain

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Wayne Ohio
Loan4youtoday.com

Loan4youtoday.com Unauthorized check to my account , Internet

Checked my checking account today  (3-14-13) and  found a high numbered check had been submitted for deposit!  Not once but twice!  Since I only use this account for bill paying once a month it over drew my account!  I called the company's phone number and left a voicemail, because of course you cant speak to a live individual! I also emailed them demanding my money back!   I also disputed the amount with my bank and have called the State's Attorney General to report them!  How or where they got my account number I have no clue, this account is used only for utility and auto bill payment only!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loan4youtodaycom/internet/Loan4youtodaycom-Unauthorized-check-to-my-account-Internet-1034886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loan4youtoday.com