Complaint Review: LoanDepot

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: Nate — Page Arizona United States of America
Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

LoanDepot www.loan depot They said $500.00 was fully refundable Scottsdale, Arizona

I wished I new about Rip Off Report before I let Lone Depot Rip me off , After reading all of this my case is a little different, They asked me to give a fully refundable $500.00 deposit , I said Ok but first I have to transfer money into my account , give me a Day, He said OK, But they ( Loan Depot) ran the Card Rite - Then And There , I had to pay Fees because of that . When I addressed it the next day to Lone Depot he said it was a mistake , I said OK things happen , I have grate Credit no problem there,

Now the Appraisal comes in , I want to Refinance $ 191.000 and my House Appraised for $255.000 , I'm way good there , Then they ask me for this and that, OK no problem any thing else , Then they asked me to right a letter why I use a PO Box , OK no Problem , Then they wanted Me to right a letter why I filed My Taxes the way I did for last year , HMMMM OK now what? Now they said they want to wait till after I file Taxes for this year ( That will be next year ) because of some thing they don't like about my Taxes , In a round about way they telling Me a Law abiding Citizen that I'm doing some thing wrong, Hog Wash , It's been way over 45 Days , No way is My rate is still locked in , Now your playing with me , Letters - Taxes- and now trying to make Me be the bad Guy , Just give me My $500.00 back . I got NO RETURN CALL from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 11:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LoanDepot/Scottsdale-Arizona-/LoanDepot-wwwloan-depot-They-said-50000-was-fully-refundable-Scottsdale-Arizona-976807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LoanDepot