Complaint Review: LoanDepot.com, LLC

• Reported By: Tom H — Braintree Massachusetts United States of America
LoanDepot.com, LLC
26642 Towne Centre Drive Foothill Ranch, California United States of America

LoanDepot.com, LLC Total Ripoff, Beware! Foothill Ranch, California

I closed a loan with Loan Depot, or at least I thought I did. I went through the entire process including signing all the closing documents. I was applying for a loan that had a 16% LTV and I have an average credit score of 782. What loan company can't close that loan!

Anyway, they wouldn't fund the loan because my wife, who doesn't have any ownership interest in the property or on the mortgage, won't sign a Homestead document that the closing attorney didn't feel was necessary. They are using that as an excuse not to refund my money, a little over $1000. I'm in the process of filing a complaint in small claims court to recover it.

If you know what's good for you, avoid this company!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2011 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LoanDepotcom-LLC/Foothill-Ranch-California-/LoanDepotcom-LLC-Total-Ripoff-Beware-Foothill-Ranch-California-807060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LoanDepot.com, LLC