Complaint Review: Loancents Financial Services

• Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By: AJ2281 — Fort Wayne Indiana United States of America
Loancents Financial Services
6518 Dorchester Road North Charleston, South Carolina United States of America

Loancents Financial Services David Burn Company looks legit to BBB and State Dept., will take your money and run. North Charleston, South Carolina

My wife and I have had a lot of financial trouble over the past year, (like everyone else), and we tried to get a debt consolidation loan to pay off our credit cards and give ourselves a fresh start.  Loancents offered me an 8000usd loan at a great rate.  I did some background checking on this company before continuing, they were listed as incorporated by the State Dept. and had an A- rating from the BBB so I thought I was safe when they asked for a security deposit for loan insurance in the case of default.  What happened next was that I sent them the money and they sent me nothing.  Now about 2 weeks later they wont return my phone calls or the calls or letters of my attorney.  It's a shame that people are out there to take advantage of consumers who are already struggling.  I hope they get what they deserve and intend to follow through with whatever legal action is available to me.  DO NOT DO BUISINESS WITH LOANCENTS FINANCIAL SERVICES OR YOU MIGHT BE OUT 1600usd just like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loancents-Financial-Services/North-Charleston-South-Carolina-29418/Loancents-Financial-Services-David-Burn-Company-looks-legit-to-BBB-and-State-Dept-will-t-538939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loancents Financial Services