- Report: #1067700
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Loandepot
Loandepot loandepot.com I would not us LoanDepot again.... Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I would not recommend loandepot to anyone, they really created a very painful process and did a bait and switch. i came in and rates were going up and if it was not for having a good lock on the rate i would have backed out and moved to a company that has good business practices.
Just a few of the issues that i had:
1. they did not listen, i very clear from the beginning on how i needed the loan titled but that was screwed up completely. they offered to change it at the end and delayed the closing again but i was too frustrated to keep going on.
2. closing cost increased from good faith estimate, they agreed but management would not do anything about it. they charged me over $2,500 more than the GFE
3. the kept sending my file to underwriting but never asked for new information, but it kept going on for weeks. it was like they kept screwing up the paperwork, sent it to underwriting and had to redo it.
4. i always had to check in with them to get updates and if they needed anything from me.
5. on the first attempt to close they had my house in the wrong state on all the paperwork. when i called them on it they were shocked and embarrassed.
6. i would have lost my lock on my loan if i would not have called them on the day of losing the lock. i called in again and they had to look it up, this is something that should be alerted.
anyways, i am glad the process is over, the most frustrating refi or purchase i have ever done. never use them again, Loandepot suck as a company.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loandepot/internet/Loandepot-loandepotcom-I-would-not-us-LoanDepot-again-Internet-1067700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.