Complaint Review: Loandepot.com, LLC

• Updated: Mon, October 17, 2011

• Reported By: Dor — LOngmont Colorado United States of America
Loandepot.com, LLC
26642 Towne Centre Drive Foothill Ranch, California United States of America

Loandepot.com, LLC In refinance process,they took $495.00 from my credit card,and cheated me without refinance Foothill Ranch, California

One of the employee (James Stopani)of Loandepot called me to offer to refinance my home, and he offer 3.375% for 10 years ARM, he told me I need to pay $495.00 to lock this interest rate and appraisal fee and credit report fee. He also told me total finance charge will be $4000.00, I paid $495.00 through credit card,  Appraisal is done on 09/12/2011. After few days we got appraisal  report  , and home value was $220000.00, I had applied for loan $150000.00

(146000.00 Loan Amount and 4000.00 Closing cost)

After one month on 10/01/11, Kim (employee of loandepot.com) called me and said your loan amount is now $156000.00, do you want to sing papers, I told this is cheating, for what $6000.00 extra. In this way they sent me several GFE(Good faith Estimate) in order to cheat  me. I requested to refund my   money ,   they did not refund my money , they told if I wanted to refinance I have to pay closing cost $10000.00, otherwise  there is no any option and  I will not get  my money refund.  In the beginning   when I paid $ 495.00, James Stopani told me if loandepot.com is unable to refinance , I will get money back. But it did not work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loandepotcom-LLC/Foothill-Ranch-California-92610/Loandepotcom-LLC-In-refinance-processthey-took-49500-from-my-credit-cardand-cheated-789987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loandepot.com, LLC