Complaint Review: Loandepot.com

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: millst — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Loandepot.com

Loandepot.com Low-ball Appraisals, Poor Customer Service, Internet

Their customer service is poor. First, they screwed up sending me the forms, which required additional back and forth. Then, the appraisal service they used gave a low-ball value for my house, which would require me coming up with additional cash or paying PMI. I said I would be willing to do the latter, but first wanted to dispute the appraisal value. I supplied comparables that sold at higher value more recently than the ones used. They ignored me and when I was finally able to get a hold of them again, they said it was too late and my request had been denied. By the time this was all over, the rates for my current mortgage provider were lower and I just reupped with them, but was out the loan processing fee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loandepotcom/internet/Loandepotcom-Low-ball-Appraisals-Poor-Customer-Service-Internet-978261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loandepot.com